posted by Mel
At 1 AM. At the hospital now (3:20)– 1 cm dilated and 50% effaced. They want to go ahead and start an induction since my contractions are minimal, but we’ve asked them to hold off a couple of hours in the hope that maybe I can have a normal delivery after all. On contraction and fetal monitors. If they would let me out of this bed, I could walk around and try to get things going! Going to wait 20 minutes and then start making noise about it.