I’ve surged in advance of the damn trigger shot again. I don’t know what to do. I’m afraid if we wait until 8:30 Wednesday morning, we’ll miss the little bugger again. Vanessa’s not even home for me to angst at. I’m calling the RE.
*Edited to add
The nurse at the RE suggests 2 inseminations now instead of just one– one tomorrow afternoon (going by my LH surge) and one 36 hours after we trigger (still doing that at 8:30 PM tonight) at 8:30 on Wednesday morning. Beautiful. I love it when my body costs us hundreds of dollars because it can’t wait a measley few hours.