It has been a crazy week. I’ve had my head buried in Visual Studio 2005 all week. Finally making some progress on my manuscript.
Got my rejection letter today, finally. Here’s the timeline:
- Second interview on Jan 25th.
- Left voicemail with hiring manager following up on Thursday, Feb 2. (I sent a thank you letter on Jan 26.)
- Never got a return phone call; waited on rejection letter.
- Sent e-mail to hiring manager yesterday, Feb 9.
- Received rejection letter today. Letter was dated Monday Feb 6, postmarked Feb 9.
I’m OK with being rejected. I just prefer for it to happen in a more timely manner.